Proclaiming the gospel and touching lives in practical ways
- The Scripture is the infallible and authoritative Word of God, without error, given for the purpose of directing man to salvation.
- God the Father is the Creator of heaven and earth; the sustainer of all things. There is but one God; infinite, eternal, and perfect in holiness, truth and love.
- Triune God consists: of the Father, the Son who is Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. They are coexistent, co-eternal and co-equal.
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit and that this experience is available to all who believe in Jesus Christ and totally surrender to God.
- The Son of God, Jesus was supernaturally conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and was without sin. He was the Sacrifice for sin for all mankind through His death on the cross. He arose from the dead in His own glorified body and appeared to his disciples, ascended into Heaven, and will return to earth in power and glory. He is now the Head of His Body, the Church.
- The Holy Spirit convicts the world of sins, righteousness and judgment, unites people to Jesus Christ in faith, and brings about the New Birth experience. He also dwells within a believer whereby enabling such a one to grow in sanctification, righteousness and to become a gift to the Church.
- The Gifts of the Holy Spirit such as word of knowledge, wisdom, faith, healing, working of miracles, prophecy, tongues, the interpretation of tongues and discernment of spirits are available through the person of the Holy Spirit and they are all in operation in the body of Christ today.
- Man was created in the image and likeness of God. Through the original sin through Adam and Eve, man has fallen from God and has become sinful in nature. That fall from God makes man to be totally incapable of returning to God in himself, and is lost without hope apart from salvation through Jesus Christ.
- Salvation is the gift of God through the grace and faith in Jesus Christ. There is no other Name, except that of Jesus Christ through which men may be saved. Through Jesus Christ’s vicarious death, man is born again into eternal life by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.
- The Church is the Body and Bride of Christ, whose task is to take the Gospel to people throughout the world and finally make disciples of them.
- The Consummation of all things includes the visible return of Jesus Christ, the resurrection of the dead and the translation of those alive in Christ into the presence of the almighty God for all eternity.